European SCRF Infrastructure: Meeting at Milano-LASA
Sep 14, 2006
from 11:00 AM to 05:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
The European SCRF Facility home page contains all our background material.
Meeting agenda (DRAFT)
- 11:00 Welcome and introduction (Carlo and Jean-Pierre)
- 11:15 Latest information about FP7 (E.Elsen)
- 11:30 Comments from the CERN DG (by videoconference)
- General discussion
13:00-14:00 Lunch break
- 14:00 Optimum distribution of tasks/equipments and identification of missing equipments (L.Lilje)
[Available on request, please ask it to me or to Lutz]
- 14:20 Estimation of the necessary resources to build the missing equipments and operate the (network of) facilities (all)
- 14:40 Estimated resources to be possibly made available by the participating labs (Representative of each lab on the list)
- 15:10 Financial issues, taking into account realistic EU participation.
- 15:30 Proposal of the outline of a pre-report to EU (led by W. Weingarten and E.Elsen, with discussion from all)
- 16:30 Distribution of tasks for the write-up of the report (all)
- 17:00 Adjourn
A short visit to the LASA lab will be arranged during our meeting.